☽●☾ The Vibrant Fungi ☽●☾

Today I went on another journey in the Faire Lands.
I arrived at Silevea where I was surrounded by mushrooms, sparkles and just a whole lot of magic.
There are shops, frogs, creatures of all kind and in the distance I noticed a boat, which I think is the party boat called the Faireclyde.
As an introvert I rather spend my time wandering around, straying of the hardened path than to be on the party boat.
As I was wandering around, I heard singing. I felt I had to follow the voices, so I did.
As the voices became louder I found a sign with the text "Glen of Whispering Woods".
I carefully looked what was there, for all we know the voices are a disguise for danger and I was all alone with no weapons to defend myself with should I need to.
At a glance I saw no danger so I ventured on.
What I found was the most magical and beautiful place I had ever seen before.
I fluttered my wings and jumped from flower to plant, and then on a strange looking shroom which emitted little light sparkles.
I felt so vibrant and happy.
I could stay there forever!

I can highly recommend you go there as well.
Landmark to Silevea at the Fantasy Faire 2024.

The Faire lands are open till the 7th of May 2024.

In this photo I am showcasing a beautiful costume by Forest Fantasy Store.

☽●☾ [FFS] Mushroom Fairy - Unisex:
● This costume is Exclusive for the Fantasy Faire 2024, which is a Relay for Life Event.
● The Fantasy Faire is held from the 18th of April till the 7th of May 2024.
● This costume includes 6 different coloured skins for BOM & EvoX, a Mushroom hat (BOM) and Animated Wings (Bento & Animesh).
● Tested on: Legacy, Signature, Belleza, Slink, Inithium, Kalhene, Maitreya & Lara X, Reborn, Altamura, Anatomy and CZ.
● Works with many bodies with the Bakes on Mesh system, so it might work with yours.
Landmark to the Forest Fantasy Store at Ogham Grove (Fantasy Faire 2024).

♥ Thank you Forest Fantasy Store for accepting me as blogger and for this beautiful costume ♥  

☽●☾ My Outfit:
● REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6
● LeLUTKA Kaya Head 3.1
● Void - Elf Ear Deformers
● Magika - Gemma
● Dotty's Secret - Lane - Eyeshadow Palette [EVOX]
● Izzie's - Summer Blush (LeLutka Evo X)
● *Heron - MIA - Makeup - (LeLUTKA)
● Nose Ring by Xia (xia.devinna)
● .SPACE. - Neck Tat - Moon
● **RE** Pixi Heart Collar
● Luova // Hurdy Gurdy // Necklace // eBody Reborn
● [Witch In A Box] Fae Dress REBORN

Comments

Popular Posts