♥ A Thousand Followers ♥

 Wow!
Something amazing happened today, something that I did not think I would achieve so soon!
I reached 1000 followers on Flickr and that is a huge milestone for me.

I am so happy and so thankful for everyone that is following me, liking my photo's and leaves comments.
And of course also thankful for all the creators that allow me to blog for them.

You are the reason why I keep going and why I try to keep improving into taking photo's in Second Life.

♥ Thank you so so so much! ♥ 

In this photo I am wearing a very spring like outfit from [QE] Designs and with that I have something to say. 
Emms is having her 16th rezz day on the 8th of April and she's got a huge party planned!
Click here for info.
I will most likely be asleep then, but I hope you can all come to the party and give her a rezz day she will not forget.

☽●☾ [QE] Designs:
● [QE] Paige Outfit
● HUD Controlled with the option to choose from 6 patterns for the top & sleeves, 15 denim options for the skirt and 6 metal options, 7 gem options and 7 pearl options for the belt.
● This outfit is compatible for Maitreya, Petite, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, Juicy, GenX Classic & Curvy, Kupra & Kups.
● You can get this outfit for a LIMITED TIME at the [QE] Mainstore for only 99L$.
Landmark to the [QE] Mainstore.

♥ Thank you [QE] for this beautiful outfit ♥ 

☽●☾ Pose & Prop:
Lyrium. Garden View Scene - Chicory Field
Pose 5

☽●☾ Items in the background:

● Mesh Maple Tree Pond by Felix
● HPMD* Cliff Hill - flower A

☽●☾ My Outfit:
● LeLutka Kaya Head 3.1
● REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6
● ~Edie's~ Luna Skin (EvoX)
● [SB] *EvoX AVALON* LivAutumn SoftArch DELUXE
● Avi-Glam - Nice Eyes
● / GLITTER / Kaya 1.1
● itGirls & VELOUR x Picasso Babe "Curvy Muse" (REBORN) BLUSH
● Izzie's - Body Summer Blush apricot
● Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Summer Blush apricot lighter
● ~Edie's~ Luna Freckles (EvoX) Light Brown
● Dotty's Secret - Tyla - Eyeshadow Palette [EVOX]
● Dotty's Secret - Nia - Lip Gloss [NUDES] [EVOX]
● Decoy - Elven Spring Earrings (LeLutka EvoX Elf) (Now Everfaery)
● Magika - Sienna
● **RE** Pixi Heart Collar
● Luova // Hurdy Gurdy // Necklace // Female // 
● Nose Ring by Xia (xia.devinna)
● .SPACE. - Neck Tat - Moon
● *AvaWay* ASTROLOGY SIGNS Bracelets & Rings Set
● ~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Wedding Ring Juliette:.
● Eventyra - Reborn Nail HUD - Moon Glimmers
 KIRA TATTOO-GOCCIA ROSSA-CLASSIC & BOM 75 % (nuovo)
● [Cynful] Stripper Body Dust - eBony Reborn
● Rogue Tattoo (Selfmade)

Comments

Popular Posts