☽●☾ The Key to my Heart ☽●☾

 There are a few things in live that hold a key to my heart.
My Rogue, Music and Fantasy.

Often times in Second Life I wear casual clothing but now that the Fantasy Faire is ongoing in SL and that I am wearing Fantasy Attire all the time, I kind of wonder..
Why is it that I do that? Wear casual that often. when I love Fantasy so much?

I don't know...
Guess its more accepted?
Silly reason and I think I should just wear that what I love more often.

In this photo I am showcasing a beautiful chest accesoire by Fantasy World.
It's a stunning gem with branches and leaves around it and one of the three options is a key in the center of it, that is the option I choose for this photo.

☽●☾ {Fantasy world}Soul
● Original mesh and textures.
● HUD Controlled with 11 Gem Colour Options.
● There are 3 ways of wearing this piece. Without key, with key and a soul version.


● It is compatible for Legacy M/F, Nerido push-up, Perky, Reborn, Reborn Juicy, Reborn Waifu and Maitreya Lara X.
● You can get this beautiful and creative accessoire at the Fantasy World Mainstore in world.
● Landmark to the Fantasy World Mainstore.

♥ thank you Fantasy World for this lovely accessoire ♥

☽●☾ My Outfit:
● LeLutka Kaya Head 3.1
● REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6
● ~Edie's~ Luna Skin (EvoX)
● [SB] *EvoX AVALON* LivAutumn SoftArch DELUXE
● Avi-Glam - Nice Eyes
● / GLITTER / Kaya 1.1
● itGirls & VELOUR x Picasso Babe "Curvy Muse" (REBORN) BLUSH
● Izzie's - Body Summer Blush apricot
● Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Summer Blush apricot lighter
● ~Edie's~ Luna Freckles (EvoX) Light Brown
● Void - Elf Ear Deformers
● Decoy/Everfaery - Elven Spring Earrings
● Dotty's Secret - Lane - Eyeshadow Palette
● Dotty's Secret - Cleo - Add-on [8][LELUTKA EVO X]
● Magika - Delilah Hair
● tarte. valentine's flower crown
● **RE** Pixi Heart Collar
● Nose Ring by Xia (xia.devinna)
● .SPACE. - Neck Tat - Moon
● * SK * Corvina ice (the clothes)
● CELESTE - Seelie Bento Wings
● *AvaWay* ASTROLOGY SIGNS Bracelets & Rings Set
● ~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Wedding Ring Juliette:.
● Eventyra - Reborn Nail HUD - Flower Petals
● Quills & Curiosities - Pudgy Potato

Comments

Popular Posts