☽●☾ The Bookworm ☽●☾

 For as long as I can remember (and mastered the ability to read) I have been a bookworm.
When I read, I don't just see the words on the pages, instead I see the story unfold into pictures in my mind.
My own imagination, creates a film and that is why I love reading so much.
That and for the time as I read, get carried away by the film unfolding in my mind.

During the Fantasy Faire, there are also several authors of all kinds.
One of them does poetry and each year she brings out a bundle called "Songs of the Faire".
Her name is Sidhe Fairelander, most might know her by the name Banshee Heartsong.

This year she released the 5th edition of the Songs of the Faire you can get it at the Fairelands Junction.
It costs 250 lindens and it 100% proceeds to the American Cancer Society.
I can highly recommend getting this as it's filled with beautiful poetry, stories and photo's written and made during the Fantasy Faire 2024.
Also it has a special work by permission by Bee Dumpling.
And you will support an amazing cause.

This blog is for MOoH! But I jsut had to tell a little bit about the Songs of the Faire and it feels fitting for the photo that I took at Whispering Pages at the Fantasy Faire.


☽●☾ MOoH!
● MOoH! Amora outfit solid
 ● Includes a beret, top and skirt.
● HUD Controlled with 6 options for the top, skirt and belt and 6 metal textures.
● The Beret is also HUD controlled and has 10 colour options.
● This outfit is compatible for LaraX, Petite, Maitreya, Petite, Legacy/Perky, Reborn/Waifu,, Kupra, GenX Curvy/Classic, Erika and Khara.
● You can get this beautiful outfit at the MOoH! Mainstore.
● Landmark to the MOoH! Mainstore.

♥ Thank you MOoH! for this beautiful outfit and thank you Banshee for another amazing bundle of stories and photo's ♥

☽●☾ My Outfit:
REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6
LeLUTKA Kaya Head 3.1
● Void - Elf Ear Deformers
● [Cynful] Stripper Body Dust - eBody Reborn
● Stealthic - Cadence
● ^^Swallow^^ Earrings E05 for lel Evo X ELF Ears FEMALE
● Nose Ring by Xia (xia.devinna)
● .SPACE. - Neck Tat - Moon
● **RE** Pixi Heart Collar
● Luova // Hurdy Gurdy // Necklace // eBody Reborn
● *AvaWay* ASTROLOGY SIGNS Bracelets & Rings Set
● ~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Wedding Ring Juliette:.
● *Birth* 'Trouble Maker' Spell Book
● #Kira TattOO ~GOCCIA ROSSA
● Addams // Zoe Wool Socks // Reborn

Comments

Popular Posts