We Will Meet Again in the Stars ♥

 Hey everyone,

So sorry for not blogging for a while. I am still struggling with the passing of my dad.
I want to thank everyone I blog for for your understanding and kindness.
I'm not doing the best with keeping deadlines because of everything and despite all that, you are all so kind.
Thank you! It means alot and I hope I will be my usual self soon.

This photo is taken in honour of my dad.
I guess it's part of my coping process.
I don't want to let him go, but he isn't here anymore so I have to.
As hard as that is.

I know I will meet him again in the stars when it is my time.

I am combining two sets from FOXCITY in this photo.
 Let Go Pose 2, which is part of the FOXCITY Let Go Bento Pose Set.
This pose is sold to use with the Spirit Farer Photobooth, which is stunning.
The story behind that photobooth is beautiful too.
I decided to combine it with the Calm Waters Photobooth, which is stunning as well, love the serenity of it.

Also loving the dress from Rainnn and the wings from Everfaery.
More info about them below the photo.



☽●☾ Rainnn:
● rainnn Daphne Dress
HUD Controlled with 28 colour options.
Available for Maitreya Lara & Petite, Reborn and Legacy F & Perky.
You can get this beautiful dress at the Rainnn Mainstore in world.
Landmark to the Rainnn Mainstore
 
☽●☾ Everfaery

♥ I am not an official blogger for Everfaery but I am giving you all the info, because I love their things ♥

● everfaery - Lovespell Wings
Hud controlled with 36 colour options for the feathers, 11 colour options for the ribbons roses and beads and 5 metal options. You can change the colours of the ribbons, roses and feathers seperately.
Animation HUD also included.
● You can get these wings at the Everfaery Mainstore in world.
Landmark to the Everfaery mainstore

♥ Thank you Rainnn for allowing me to blog for you and being so understanding ♥

☽●☾ My Outfit:
● LeLutka Kaya Head 3.1
● REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6
● ~Edie's~ Luna Skin (EvoX)
● [SB] *EvoX AVALON* LivAutumn SoftArch DELUXE
● Avi-Glam - Nice Eyes
● / GLITTER / Kaya 1.1
● itGirls & VELOUR x Picasso Babe "Curvy Muse" (REBORN) BLUSH
● Izzie's - Body Summer Blush apricot
● Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Summer Blush apricot lighter
● ~Edie's~ Luna Freckles (EvoX) Light Brown
● Dotty's Secret - Cleo - Eyeshadow Palette [LELUTKA EVO X]
● *Heron - MIA - Makeup - (LeLUTKA)
● Astralia - Aredhel Elfic Jewel (Lelutka EvoX Elf Ears)
● Magika - Melody Hair
● Nose Ring by Xia (xia.devinna)
● **RE** Pixi Heart Collar
● .SPACE. - Neck Tat - Moon
● *AvaWay* ASTROLOGY SIGNS Bracelets & Rings Set
● ~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Wedding Ring Juliette:.
● Eventyra - Reborn Nail HUD - Shades Of Red V2
● KIRA TATTOO-GOCCIA ROSSA-CLASSIC & BOM 75 % (nuovo)
● [Cynful] Stripper Body Dust - eBony Reborn
● [Glitzz] Coral - PANTIES

Comments

Popular Posts